What is this Cross Country Running?


Weak, wimpy, and those who are afraid to get some dirt in their shoes need not apply.

Expect to be scratched, muddied, bruised and to be out near the edge where life is in full color.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Team Meeting

Today in the Cafe right after school...well give me a few mins to get the copies made.  My sitter is a MS student so when the bell rings she will head to my house and I will head to the office to pick up papers.  Sorry for the wait but I have a sick kid today and I don't want to infect the school to make copies earlier:)

Runners make me proud...

  • Head to the Cafe after the bell
  • Get a few tables down and some chairs ready
  • Make the newbies (7th graders) feel welcome
  • Don't get too crazy and loud so that a teacher comes looking for me
I will be there shortly and we will get started! Coach Grant and I cannot wait for the season to begin!  We should finish up 3:45/4pm, let your rides home know.

No comments:

Post a Comment